Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of more than 120 naturally occurring compounds called “cannabinoids” in the hemp plant. CBD and other cannabinoids together are becoming more recognized as a natural option for people who struggle with:
- Sleep problems
- Aches, pains and inflammation
- Stress, anxiety and difficulty focusing
How can you use CBD products to relieve pain, sleep better and feel more calm and focused? Here are 3 ways:
- Taking CBD oil sublingually before bedtime can help with sleep. Some people prefer it over prescription sleep aids, which may come with some scary side effects.
- A CBD and essential oil blend roll-on is also great for getting a deeper, more restful sleep. This can be applied to pulse points on the neck and wrists, as well as back of the neck and temples.
- Soaking in a lavender-scented is also a great way to soothe the body and the mind before bed.
For stress reduction & improved mental focus:
- Take oil daily or at onset of stressful situations.For those feeling chronically stressed and tense, a daily routine of CBD oil in the morning can be helpful.
- The roll-on is also great to take on-the-go for aromatherapy and stress reduction.
For pain and inflammation:
- Aches and pains may subside with a daily oil regimen, as CBD and other cannabinoids work from the inside out as natural anti-inflammatories. Some people find a twice-a-day routine (morning and bedtime) works best, others just once a day.
- For on-the-spot pain, a highly concentrated salve can provide relief within minutes, applied right onto the skin. It can also help with skin irritation, stings and burns, in addition to aches and pains.
- Soothe sore muscles and promote muscle recovery with a CBD bath bomb enhanced with peppermint and eucalyptus.
Tip: Take oil under your tongue. P’ri CBD oils are designed to be taken sublingually, by placing the desired amount of CBD oil under the tongue and holding it there for at least one minute. This is the fastest route of absorption, as the active ingredient enters the blood stream the fastest with this method.
How much CBD oil should I take? Many of our customers find a half-dropper full placed under the tongue once or twice daily is effective.
CBD can be a helpful, natural option for better health and wellness, for the body, mind and soul.